Traveling within Hannover
Detailed information about the public transport can be found on the homepage of the Greater Hannover Transport Association (GVH).
From the Airport to Hannover main station
- Go to the train station located in Terminal C
- Board the S5 towards “Weetzen”, the S5 towards “Paderborn HBF” or the S5 towards “Hannover HBF”
- After a drive of approximately 15 minutes you will reach Hannover Main Station (“Hannover Hauptbahnhof”) where you have to get off the train
- Follow the white U on the blue background to reach the subway station
Taxi from the airport to the city center cost approx. 26-28 EUR.
From Hannover Main station to Hannover Congress Centrum
- From “Hannover Hauptbahnhof” take subway line 3 towards “Wettbergen”, 7 towards “Wettbergen” or 9 towards “Empelde” to “Kröpcke”
- At “Kröpcke” you have to change trains
- From Kröpcke take subway line 11 towards „Zoo” to “Hannover Congress Centrum”
- The ride will take approximately about 15 minutes
Public Transport from the Hotels to HCC
- Congress Hotel a. Stadtpark: Directly located at the HCC
- Novotel Hannover:Please use bus no. 134 from "Lister Platz" towards “Peiner Strasse” (Map)
- Suitehotel Hannover:Please use bus no. 128 or 134 from the main station towards “Peiner Straße” (Map)
- City Hotel Hannover:Please use bus no. 128 or 134 from the main station towards “Peiner Strasse” or subway line 11 from "Steintor" towards "ZOO/HCC" (Map)
- For traveling from/to Hannover Airport you need to buy a ticket for 2 zones which costs 3,00 EUR. If you buy the ticket at the airport or at the main station, don’t forget to validate it at the blue boxes located at the tracks.
- For traveling within the city center you can buy single tickets for 2,30 EUR. If you plan to do two or more rides a day ticket for 4,30 EUR is cheaper.